THE DELUXE PLATINUM EDITION [€285] is one of the most beautiful books ever published.
• Limited Edition collectors’ item: each book is individually numbered;
• Large-format (A3-style);
• 352 pages, gorgeously printed on specially selected premium art paper;
• Hard-back cover, beautifully bound, varnished and finished;
• World-class production and design;
• Personally signed and authenticated by Hot Press founder & editor, Niall Stokes.
• Comes in a special presentation slip-case;
Purchasers will also get:
• An A4 poster print of an historic cover of your choice, personally signed by Hot Press founder & editor, Niall Stokes.
• The Super de Luxe Platinum edition comes with a three-year digital subscription to Hot Press, worth €210, at a once-off rate of €15 for the three years (price included above).
The Deluxe Platinum Edition will feature:
• A special selection of copies of the original covers as signed by Madonna, Nick Cave, Van Morrison, Tom Waits, Enya, Noel Gallagher, Liam Gallagher, Boy George, Christy Moore, Grace Jones, Sting, Blur, Bjork, Paul Simon, Radiohead, Patti Smith, The Waterboys, Muse, Kasabian, Hozier, Snow Patrol, Paul Weller, Pete Doherty, Imelda May, Bryan Ferry, Phil Collins, The Pixies, Paolo Nutini – and countless more. You’ll probably remember loads from the exhibition.
• Covers dedicated to Those We Have Loved And Lost – including Rory Gallagher, Philip Lynott, John Lennon, David Bowie, Prince, Kurt Cobain, Elvis Presley, Bob Marley, Joe Strummer, Leonard Cohen, Freddie Mercury, George Michael and other greats, whose passing has left a void for fans of music worldwide.
• All 45 of U2’s covers, which uniquely illustrate the evolution of the Irish band who became the biggest band in the world.