Hot Press Books is delighted to announce the publication of WHY CAN’T WE? – The Story Of The Cranberries and the band’s iconic front-woman Dolores O’Riordan (As Told Through The Pages Of Hot Press). This is the first ever career-spanning book about the band and is a must-have for fans.
Curated by Hot Press deputy editor, Stuart Clark and fully supported by The Cranberries and the estate of Dolores O’Riordan. This unique book documents the birth and extraordinary rise of a band that made a city – indeed the entire county of Limerick, in the southern part of Ireland – proud, and through such instantly recognisable hits as ‘Linger’, ‘Dreams’, ‘Zombie’ and ‘Ode To My Family’ helped to soundtrack the lives and loves of millions of people all over the world.
Exclusively available from hotpress.com.
Special Gold Edition Includes:
- Beautifully designed, printed and finished
- Original interviews with Dolores and the band
- Dozens of never before seen pictures
- Exclusive memorabilia
- Brand new interviews with Michael Stipe, Simon Le Bon, Olé Koretsky & more
- All the action as it happened in the career of Dolores O’Riordan and the band she fronted, The Cranberries
- One-year digital subscription to Hot Press (worth €40)