Hot Press Books is delighted to announce the publication of WHY CAN’T WE? – The Story Of The Cranberries and the band’s iconic front-woman Dolores O’Riordan (As Told Through The Pages Of Hot Press). This is the first ever career-spanning book about the band and is a must-have for fans.
Fully supported by The Cranberries and by the estate of Dolores O’Riordan, and curated by Hot Press deputy editor, Stuart Clark, this unique, once-in-a-lifetime book is being designed and prepared for publication now. It documents the birth and extraordinary rise of a band that made a city – indeed the entire county of Limerick, in the southern part of Ireland – proud, and through such instantly recognisable hits as ‘Linger’, ‘Dreams’, ‘Zombie’ and ‘Ode To My Family’ helped to soundtrack the lives and loves of millions of people all over the world.
Why Can't We? is exclusively available from hotpress.com. To secure your copy of this phenomenal limited edition PRE-ORDER NOW.
Deluxe Platinum Limited Edition Package Includes:
- Beautiful large hardback format 325mm x 258mm
- Every copy signed by Noel Hogan, Mike Hogan and Fergal Lawler and on behalf of Dolores O'Riordan by her mother Eileen O'Riordan.
- Pre-purchasers will have their name included in the book as an Executive Producer
- Maximum 1,000 copies sold
- Every copy individually numbered and signed
- Comes with specially designed slip-case for orders before September 30th 2021
- Beautifully designed, printed and finished to the highest spec
- Original interviews with Dolores and the band
- Dozens of never before seen pictures
- Exclusive memorabilia
- Brand new interviews with Michael Stipe, Simon Le Bon, Olé Koretsky & more
- All the action as it happened in the career of Dolores O’Riordan and the band she fronted, The Cranberries
- 32 pages of additional exclusive material, including never before seen photographs
- Complimentary A4 art print of The Cranberries’ first ever Hot Press cover
- Two-year digital subscription to Hot Press (worth €80)
*Hot Press will keep purchasers informed of print schedules